Thank you for your interest in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry fellowship program at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. We accept 5 new fellows per year with a total of 10 fellows in our program.
The Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program participate in the National Resident Match Program (NRMP) as well as the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
NRMP Program Code: 1353405F0
Our program is listed as Barnes Jewish Hospital MO, Saint Louis, MO.
Please include the following as part of your ERAS application:
- Personal Statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)/Dean’s Letter
- Medical School Transcript
- Wallet Size Color Photo
- Three Letters of Recommendation including one from your current Training Director
- USMLE Transcripts
- COMLEX Transcripts for DO applicants
- ECFMG Status Report ( for International Medical Graduates only)
We schedule interviews on select Mondays and Fridays from August – November. All interviews are conducted virtually over Zoom. Some interviews may be outside of scheduled interview dates, especially for residents interested in The Psychiatry Residency Research Education Program (PRREP).
T. Eric Spiegel
Director of Training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry