We schedule interviews on select Mondays and Fridays from September to mid-December. Due to COVID-19 all interviews during the 2021 application season will be conducted virtually over Zoom. Some interviews may be outside of scheduled interview dates, especially for residents interested in The Psychiatry Residency Research Education Program (PRREP).
Thank you for your interest in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry fellowship program at Washington University School of Medicine. We accept 5 new fellows per year, with 10 fellows total in our program.
Please include the following as part of your ERAS application:
- Personal Statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)/Dean’s Letter
- Medical School Transcript
- Wallet Size Color Photo
- Three Letters of Recommendation, one which needs to be from your current Training Director
- USMLE Transcripts
- COMLEX Transcripts for DO applicants
- ECGMG Status Report ( for International Medical Graduates only)